Thursday, August 16, 2012

part 3

Hey now. I have been hells busy. Bear with me. I'm bbqing. Forgive my typos. Do Dr Drew biotch azz trying to push up on me. I remind him of the loooonnng history we have. Long story short, I don't fall for the bs. The other women may be all in like that. Not me. And u and ur boy will not compare and contrast my stroke. Nope. He tried again two weeks later and I had to politely hurt this dude feelings. Was I wrong? Ill b more frequent with my posts. Its challenging to write a book that is worth your time and money. I love my city. I will not embarrass my city, nor myself. I want to put out quality work. Dr Drew was suppose to be my typist. I guess since no p***y is involved, he is straight. That's cool. I'm still not giving it up. Try the next one. Ill Holla. My fire is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment